7.16.2009

Casual Thursday!

So normally it is casual Friday, but work with me here, ok? I'm doing a pretty casual, comfortable look here using some of my fave designers. I've got a black sheer MichaMi shirt along with my favorite jeans of the moment - Zaara.

Pretty simple on the accessories (though I love accessories in general, as you will see as time goes on) I received this lovely necklace from the DSN Accessories server by Kunstkammer. I like it because it is delicate but you can still SEE it without zooming into someone's chest all the way. I love the ATOMIC canvas art tote - its exactly the sort of thing I would carry around in RL and the details are great, as you'd expect from ATOMIC.

Truth has been my go-to hair for weeks now with all his new releases that I can't resist. I love his texturing in browns - this one is Aradia in Chocolate. I've become a big fan of Symphony Skins when a friend told me about their big sale on the line that is being retired. There's an amazingly huge fatpack for sale for only 1200L if I remember correctly. This skin is a natural no-makeup look called Sunkissed in the Presto line. One last thing, the eyes I'm wearing are another gift from DSN from a store called Tacky Star. I hadn't heard of them, but the eyes are interesting so I plan to go check out their other offerings soon. They add a dash of unusual to this otherwise simple outfit. The name is Strange Purple Rainbow, which I find amusing enough on its own ;)

~ keep it pretty!









CREDITS:

Skin: Symphony Skins - Sunkissed in Presto
Hair: Truth - Aradia in Chocolate
Eyes: Tacky Star - Strange Purple Rainbow
Eyelashes: LeLutka - Seductress
Top: MichaMi - Lalia Sheer Shirt in Black
Jeans: Zaara - Classic in Blue
Shoes: Dilly Dolls - Janie heels in black
Necklace: Kunstkammer - Blackheart Necklace
Bag: ATOMIC - Canvas Art Tote

0 comments: